Sunday, October 11, 2009

Deja Vu

As part of our moving process, I've been going through all the boxes we've had stored in various closets. One such box contained a stack of papers and mementos I've been saving since childhood.

While going through it, I was shocked and delighted to come across a postcard from Germany that someone (it might have been my dad, but neither one of us remembers for sure) had given me, and for some reason I kept all these years. The back is blank, but the front has a picturesque scene that looked remarkably familiar. I ran to the computer and scrolled through the pictures from our time in Germany during the World Race in 2006.

Yep, I've been there! What are the odds?





1 comment:

caljoy said...

We've been there too and have a picture of me, Dave, Don and Cyd standing right where you are. It must be one of the most photographed corners in Germany
See you in a bit