Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not in MY house!

Since July, we've probably visited three dozen different houses before landing on our new home. I always looked with camera in hand, to record the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's always interesting to see the personal touches people add to their homes. So, here's a photo blog to share some of our most memorable moments from the hunt.

Who wouldn't want a stairway to nowhere?


...or a mural of parrotfish, quite literally?


Who wants an indoor garden?


As Gary investigated this skylight, I couldn't help but imagine an alien abduction!


After years of cigarette smoking indoors, evidence was captured in the stained walls. (If this was the damage to the paint, I can't imagine what your lungs would look like!)


This pic is one of my faves: isn't so much about the house, but capturing a beautiful moment.


It was definitely fun to look, but I am more excited about the home that will be ours. One more week until we move!

No comments: