Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kauai, here we come!

In just a few short hours Matt, Bethany, Gary, and I are going to be here, a beautiful resort in Kauai!

For Matt & Bethany, this will be their belated honeymoon following last weekend's church ceremony. Gary and I will be trading our photo/videographer role for that of nanny, helping with baby Berry so our friends can fully enjoy their time in Hawaii. I have to say, it's easily the best babysitting job I've ever gotten!

This will be our first time visiting Hawaii, so I am very much looking forward to all that the islands have to offer. I don't know if I'll have access to or time for internet, so no promises on regular blogging for the next couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure that when I do, though, I'll return with plenty of breathtaking photos like these:






(these bottom two pics are of the resort we'll be staying at)

No comments: