Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Look out, world!

In case you missed it, this comment on a previous post by one of our junior high age participants really nailed the purpose of our trip:

The power of prayer was painfuly evedent on this trip, it showed me that with prayer you can heal, with prayer you can soften a heart, with prayer you can bring a little kid to Christ, and with prayer (and a few tears) God and sisters and brothers in the Lord can resolve almost any problem. I thank God for showing me that, and I thank God for showing me that even the most unlikely people can turn out to be your best friends.

This is the kind of trip where there is no way you can come back the same. My whole out look on life, heart, prayer life, and passion for the Lord has changed. I praise God for this trip, I have never experienced any thing like it. (PRAISE THE LORD!)

Look out world!

-Lizzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking and it's all wo, I wrote that. Lol that's kinda funny. I guess it's also odd that I'm commenting on something that I wrote. (lol) so i guess I should be a critic instead,
"Yes, a very powerful peice. Wow this writer it amazing! She should be on Broadway! I am actualy looking for some one to play Ariel in the Little mermaid, do you think she would be intereste? hm...
Yes, i do concure... yes, has she been in previous productions? Her writing is facinating! By golly, can she sing!? Yes, precicely what we've been looking for!" (lol)
(this was a broadway producer not lizzy.)
Oh and if your out there in syber space please be praying for Michael, he's a guy that we met in New Orleans and I know that God is going to use him in amazing ways if he would just come to Him, so please be praying.
p.s. i've never heard of this Lizzy person! Oh! is she that aspiring acteress? (jk)