Friday, February 22, 2008

Down and Out

Ack. I hate being sick. I've been fighting a cold since last Saturday, and every time I start feeling better, a wave of new symptoms knocks me back down. I am grateful for the luxury to be able to stay home and take care of myself, but I am frustrated by the fact that I have been MIA for various events / friends this past week, and most especially that I just don't feel like myself.

Additionally, after hitting our one year anniversary here at the church, it's time for some evaluation and some decisions... I feel like I am in some kind of a transitionary phase of my life, and I want to get some clarity on what God would have me DO from here... but being so run down I don't feel like DOING anything. I am trying to hold on to the story of Abraham (who we are looking at in our women's bible study), who knew not where he was going, but had to proceed in faith.

So, for those of you who have been hoping I would write or call you back, hang in there, and keep me in your prayers... I hope to be back on my feet as soon as I can. Thanks.

No comments: