Saturday, March 22, 2008

Insomniac

I should be sleeping. But I'm not.

In just three and a half hours, Katherine and I will be picked up by our ride to the airport to begin this year's Spring Break Mission Trip. In just four and a half hours, we will meet up with the rest of the mission team at the airport and start the large scale process of checking bags for 37 people. In just six and a half hours, our plane will be taking off.

Which is why I should be asleep right now. But I'm not.

Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for all God has planned for you two and your kids on this trip! Know that I'm praying for you and want to hear all about it when you get home!

Maybe we need a tradition night to be properly debriefed?

caljoy said...

I told you to sleep, but, no your mind is racing isn't it?
Well you are in our thoughts and more specifically our prayers.
Go bodly in the power of God