Monday, January 28, 2008

Retreat Pictures: Friday

This past weekend was my first women's retreat with Fair Oaks (and first denominational event, well... ever). It was great to get away and spend some time with our fun ladies in beautiful Monterey, CA (one of my most favorite places). I hope to eventually blog about some things God has been bringing to my attention, but for now I'm going to keep it light with a photo journal of the weekend.



I love road trips!



Our hotel room was gorgeous... this picture is proof that I sing in the shower!



My beloved Joy did an amazing job as emcee for the weekend.



Our main speaker, Sheri Rose Shepherd, was phenomenal. (I must admit, I almost didn't come to retreat because the description of her ministry "His Princess" sounded overly sappy and cliche. I'm so glad now I took the chance!)

No comments: